Hello lovelies! Happy Sunday 🙂
I’m not feeling to great today and had an awful sleep which really sucks because Sunday’s are made for sleeping in late! How are you?
Today I’m back with a lifestyle post, which I haven’t done in a while. I love doing tips posts because I think people enjoy reading them most and it’s nice to share our tips with each other! As much as I love writing my beauty posts, I think this post is very much needed because sometimes we all feel a bit down in the dumps or miserable, and sometimes we don’t know what to do in this kind of situation. We all have those days where we just feel a little poop, or angry, or grumpy – for whatever reason! So today I’ve gathered some of the best tips that will instantly help to make you feel happier and better than before 🙂 Enough of this long rambilicious introduction, onto the post!
1. Blast some tunes. This one is a really quick and easy way to feel happier within minutes! Play that Happy playlist you have on Spotify and turn the volume to the max. I do this all the time, and I’m not promising that I don’t hide in my room and pretend I’m a professional dancer.. Oh come on, tell me you haven’t done this before?!
2. Bake a cake. You don’t necessarily have to bake a cake, but baking always puts me into a happy place and makes little butterflies in my tummy when I know that I get to lick the bowl at the end.. Food is always and forever, the secret to happiness 😉
3. Workout. If you’re feeling angry or you’ve got a lot of thoughts bubbling inside of you, instead of letting it out on other people why don’t you let the sweat out instead? Honestly, it feels brilliant to work your butt off and you feel so strong in the end – definitely the way to go if you need to release some feelings.
4. Get some fresh air. Sounds simple, but getting outside no matter what the weather will always perk you up. It’s a chance to just take in life, clear your mind and appreciate the world. Going alone can really help because it’s the perfect way to let yourself think.
5. Look through photos. If you’ve got some pictures printed or on your phone, looking through them is a great way to reflect and remember the good times. Even if you don’t feel so happy, remembering how happy you were at that moment in the photo can always help cheer you up.
6. Phone a friend. Sometimes chatting to someone who really cares about you and can listen to you will really make you feel worthy. It’s better than typing it because typing takes forever and it’s just nice to hear a comforting voice. Remember there is always someone that cares.
7. Switch off your phone. This kind of contradicts with the last point, but if you don’t want to talk on the phone unplugging from any form of social media really helps. Social media can get a little too much sometimes and it’s nice to enjoy life without the online world.
8. Read. Reading a book can distract your busy thoughts and let yourself escape into another world. It’s a fab way to switch off and can make you feel much better.
9. Do some online shopping. Hmm, a typical blogger thing to do that’s for sure. But treating yourself every once in a while can make you look forward and excited to the upcoming week!
10. Write it down. Whether that be in blog form, on a notepad or in a journal – writing down your personal feelings in a private manner may help you to work out what is wrong.
They are my tips to feel happier! I hope they helped you 🙂 What are your tips to feeling happier? Please share, I’d love to know!
Thanks for reading,