Hello lovelies! I hope you’re all okay?!
I wanted to do some kind of summer essentials post, but instead of doing the whole thing, I thought I’d show you my beach bag essentials! Now I’ve been extra cool and I actually took these photos on a beach. That’s how a blogger does it 😉
I picked a few must haves that every girl needs by the beach, and here they are!
First things first, we need a good beach mat to sit/lay on. This one was super cheap but it’s also super cute.
In my bag, I packed light but packed everything that I needed. This is what I chose:
* Sun Lotion – We all need a good suncream don’t we? Burnt skin is not attractive, and then we go through the dreaded peeling stage… Trust me. Been there, done that. It shall not happen again. I love this one because it’s handbag friendly and isn’t too thick or sticky – dries super quick too which is always a plus!
* Tic Tacs – Anything for your breath really – mints, gum, breath spray etc. You never know what you’re going to be eating, and things can get a little smelly so if you have something to hand you’ll always be safe.
* A good book – I didn’t photograph this one but it’s a staple anyway. A good book is the perfect solution for switching off from the world for a while… Any recommendations for the next book I read?
* Earphones – If you’re like me and love listening to music wherever you are, you’ll definitely be needing some of these.
* Hollywood Style Sunglasses – This is your moment girls! Pop some oversized sunglasses on and you’ll either look like a celebrity or a clown… 😉 Personally I don’t mind sporting either look, haha!
* Hand Sanitizer – Who knows what you’ll be touching! If you’re going to be eating something, which I’m sure you will, then you must keep your hands clean! This one is by B&BW, and it smells like summer and mangoes! Yum.
* A bright Lippie – It’s Summer – you’re skin is tanned and you’re sunnies are on. It’s the perfect time to try out a bold lip! Instead of red, sport orange as it’s more Summer friendly. The one I chose is by Revlon, in the shade Rendezvous.
* Lightening Hair Spray / Sea Salt Spray – I made this spray and posted a DIY post on my blog last year, and it seemed to be very popular. It only really works in the sun, so whenever I know I’m going to be exposed to the sun I take it with me and spritz a good amount all over my mane.
So that’s my beach bag essentials! What are yours?
Thanks for reading!