Well Hello there lovelies! It’s been a while hasn’t it?! Even though I’m on summer break and everyone would think I’d have more time to blog, I haven’t because I’ve actually been busy everyday so far! It’s nice to be busy, but I definitely have missed blogging.
I’ve got a few posts planned though- I should have my birthday haul up this weekend, as well as a HUGEE Summer Haul up next week, beach essentials and hopefully a Summer lookbook! So look out for them 🙂
What have you guys been up to?
July has been amazing for me, so many big things have happened! Firstly it was my birthday, which was lovely, I also did an audition, performed in the West End, went shopping at Westfields for the first time and much much more. I can’t believe that it’s already August, this year has literally flown by!
Anyway, I wanted to share with you a bundle of the things that I’ve been loving this month so let’s get on with it.
– Barry M Nail Polish in Coral : I mentioned this in my Watermelon Nails Tutorial, as it’s such a cute, bright colour for summer and I think it would look gorgeous on tanned skin.
– Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Waterproof : I don’t know what it is about Maybelline Mascara’s but all of them work amazingly for me! I love this one because it gives me thick black lashes super quickly, and is great for when I want something more dramatic.
– EOS Lipbalm in Honeysuckle : I love the EOS Lipbalms so much, I feel like they actually moisturise my lips, and not many things do this. Not to mention the adorable egg packaging and the great smell.
Music and Random:
– AM Vinyl Record: As some of you will know, I got a record player for my birthday from my best friend, and to go with that she got me AM by Arctic Monkeys on Vinyl. Can we all take a minute to appreciate how beautiful it is. If you’ve never listened to Arctic Monkeys, please leave. No only joking pahah, but seriously, their stuff is da bomb.
– Hideaway Kiesza : I know this song is a bit out at the moment, but it’s so so catchy and I can’t get it out of my head. Also the dance in the music video is so cool.
– Random Bracelets : I’ve turned into a bracelet addict, I love stacking them on top of each other as they look gorgeous.
– Kim Kardashian App : A few weeks ago I was wondering what all the hype was about, and suspected it to be some silly little game… But NO! This game is so addictive, oh god. If you play this game you’ll know what I’m talking about, if not, you should get it now.
That’s it for my monthly favourites! What have you been loving this month?
Thanks for reading,