Hiya everyone! I hope you’re all well 🙂
Okay, so this post has been an idea of mine for ages, and I thought maybe I could do this each month because I listen to a variety of music each month. I don’t know if you’ll like this idea, because it’s not something I usually do… But if you know me, you’ll know that I can’t live without music, it helps everything 🙂
You can tell a lot about a person from their music taste, so I hope you enjoy learning something about me through my taste!
Here are my picks of the month:
1. Sweater Weather // The Neighbourhood
2. Naive // The Kooks
3. Why’d you only call me when your high? // Arctic Monkeys
4. Fancy // Iggy Azalea
5. Nasty // Pixie Lott
6. Black Widow // Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora
7. One For The Road // Arctic Monkeys
8. 4×4 // Miley Cyrus ft. Nelly
9. Say Something // A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
10. Waves // Mr Probz
I hope you enjoyed this post, I know it’s a bit different, but hopefully you liked it? Please let me know!
I’d love to know what songs you’re really loving at the moment because I really do love listening to different music.
Thank you for reading,