Hello my lovely ones! I hope you all have had a lovely week. I’ve had a very relaxing but fun week off, but now I am not prepared to wake up at 7:00am on a Monday morning, oh hell no. Anyway, on a more positive note, I wanted to write a post about 10 things that make me happy because I think it’s a really nice idea! Now I’m going to write about 10 different things, rather than the usual like family, friends and technology because that’s self explanatory. Enough with the rambling, let’s get on with the post!
1. The first thing that makes me happy is when I’ve studied hard for a test, and then my report is you know, fairly good, and my parents are proud of me. Teenagers like me don’t like to show how relieved we are, but honestly it’s the best feeling ever when you’re parents are proud.
2.Now some people are going to think, wow, you’re such a weirdo, but I don’t really care to be honest. I love having a clean room, and after spending hours rearranging and reorganising or cleaning your room I can assure you the results are very satisfactory. I love it!
3. I know that a lot of beauty & fashion bloggers will agree with me on this one, that there’s nothing better than coming home from a hard, tiring day to a package full of goodies! I literally jump up and down like a 5 year old.
4. Baking is so lovely for me and I always feel very relaxed whilst doing it! Also, the end results are to die for and I know no one can resist a cheeky lick of the bowl…
5. I absolutely LOVE summer. Everything about it is perfect. My birthday is then too! I love having 6 weeks off and eating ice cream and drinking mocktails. The beach, blogging everyday and longer days. Why couldn’t summer last forever? 😦
6. The most satisfactory thing is wearing new clothes for the first time. Such a lovely feeling. But my favourite is when I have new Pj’s to put on. Amazing feeling right there.
7. This is another really odd one, but I love going into home stores. Seeing those lovely rooms always make me a bit jealous though.
8. I love love love Friday’s. They make me so happy because it means no more school for two whole days and it also means food day. Not that any other day does not include ridiculous amounts of food! Friday nights for me is either spent with a friend or by myself, watching a sad movie, eating some yummy food that my mum has made me and painting my nails. Perfect.
9. I really enjoy going to the park with my friends. Sometimes it’s fun to be a bit immature, and it really reminds you of your childhood.
10. The final thing that I am going to talk about that makes me happy, is performing. It’s such a good feeling when you’ve been to so many rehearsals, performed the same thing over and over again to only one person and then all of a sudden there’s a whole audience of people watching you perform in costume and cheesy smiles. When it’s all over, all you want to do is do it again.
That’s a few of the things that make me happy! I hope you enjoyed reading! What 10 things make you happy?
Thanks for reading,