Hey there lovelies! I hope you’re having a good Tuesday! I’m so enjoying having a week off school, I love being lazy and doing absolutely nothing 😉 I’ve seen the TMI Tag floating around for a while now, and I really enjoy watching/reading them because I’m nosy like that… So when Demiana from Perfect In-Perfections tagged me to do the this Tag, I was super excited to do it for you nosy lot! I’ve changed a few of the questions though because I think they’re a little boring.
1. What are you wearing? I’m wearing leggings, a long floaty peter pan collar top, ugg slippers, a heart chain necklace and my chunky knit cardigan.
2. Ever been in love? Yep… with chocolate!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope!
4. How tall are you? Around 5’5 I’d say! I’m still growing though 😉
5. How much do you weigh? I don’t know anyone who actually weighs themselves, and if they do who shares it online?
6. Any tattoos? No
7. Any piercings? Yeah I have my ears pierced in the norm place, but I would like a second one and also my cartilage pierced!
8. OTP? If you’ve seen the movie Safe Haven, then Alex and Katie for sure!
9. Favourite show? Oh dear, I really do not watch many shows but when it comes on The Great British Bake Off is the bomb.
10. Favourite bands? OneRepublic, Arctic Monkey & Lawson
11. Something you miss? Summer, New York and my American friends
12. Favourite song? At the moment it’s XO by Beyonce or Feelin’ Myself by Will.i.am and Miley Cyrus
13. What is your beauty obsession? Nail Polish all the way!
14. Zodiac sign? Cancer
15. Hidden Talent? Baking and Acting… and ooh I can do great accents!
16. Favourite Quote? I have quite a few but my favourite that I always remember is “Be yourself because everyone else is taken.”
17. Favourite actor? Julianne Hough
18. Favourite colour? Blue (duh!) or Mint green
19. Loud music or soft? Well loud because I like to dance and you can’t exactly dance to soft classical music in the way I like to dance can you?! 😉
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? To the kitchen
21. How long does it take you to shower? 20 minutes when I’m washing my hair, 5 minutes if I’m just washing my body.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? An hour (that’s including make up, hair, shower and outfit)
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Other than little silly ones with my brother, nope!
24. Favourite food? Errm, I can’t just choose one thing, I mean are you mad bro? Food is my life sorry guys.
25. Favourite Book? Hush, hush or Divergent
26. The reason you started Blogging? I loved watching YouTube videos and so I was inspired to start one, but I opted for a blog first!
27. Fears? Injections and Drop down Theme Park rides…
28. Last thing that made you cry? The Vow, I watched it on Saturday and it’s so sad 😦
29. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning
30. Meaning behind your Blog Name? Well my name is Kavi and the rest someone thought of for me!
31. Last book you read? Crescendo by Becca
32. The book you’re currently reading? Does Look the magazine count?! 😉
33. Last show you watched? I can’t even remember
34. Last person you talked to? My Dad
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My friend Essie who also writes a blog.
36. Favourite place to be? This is a bit of silly one I’m sorry, but bed of course.
37. Place you want to visit? New York again and the Maldives
38. Last place you were? Again, what a silly one – bed!
39. Do you have a crush? Well I’m in love with chocolate, I mean, come on, we’ve already been over this…
40. Last time you kissed someone? This morning haha
41. Last time you were insulted? Today by my brother
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Sour or cherry or lemon
43. What instruments do you play? Piano (very briefly)
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My moustache necklace is my babe.
45. Last sport you played? Does dancing count? Nope thought not.
46. Last song you sang? It was probably yesterday, Waiting All Night by Rudimental
47. Favourite chat up line? *Someone sneezes* Me: I’d say God Bless You, but it looks like he already did… *winks and flicks hair*
48. Have you ever used it? Yeah I use it all the time as a joke on my friends! They just look at me weirdly though like “Kavi, really?!”
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Sunday with one of my best friends
50. Who should answer these questions next? You! I’d like to tag everyone but especially like to see Maisie, Liv, Joanna, Izzie, Essie, Jacquelyn, Rachel, Beth, Katie and Sarah to do it!
So I hope you liked this tag, I thought it was really fun to do and would love to see your take on it! Feel free to leave me your links in the comments!
Thanks so much for reading,
Follow me on Bloglovin’ and Twitter @kavichick2000 for more me