I’m back with a tag today which I haven’t done in ages, so when I was tagged byLaura at Pink Lemonade to do The Blogger Made Me Buy It Tag I was super happy! It’s a really interesting tag because it’s true, a lot of the make up I buy is a decision influenced by bloggers/vloggers.
I will leave the people I am tagging at the end of the post, but for now onto the questions! 🙂
1) Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
Hmm, probably Joannaloves, Beautyinbeta, Sarahspeaks, Tanya Burr and aisforaileen! Beautiful swatches and reviews on their blogs!
2) Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
I’m usually drawn into the hype of lots of bloggers/vloggers raving about something so even though I trust all the bloggers I follow, I usually just buy a hyped up product!
3) What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Probably the Rocket mascara by Maybelline, I truly love it and it’s worth every penny! You should definitely try it! Comment if you want a review.
4) What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
So when I was just starting out make up, a lot of people talked about the Simple Light moisturiser, which I tried and brought three of in case I ran out, but to be honest with you I hate it! Oh and the Rimmel Apocalips! Just No
5) Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow, Maybelline The Rocket Mascara, Benefit They’re Real Mascara, Maybelline Baby Lips & L’oreal Micellar Water Solution! Love them all 🙂
6) Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?
Yes, for sure, all the time! A lot of make up collection is influenced by the Youtube and Blogging Hype! It’s all your fault guys! I definitely gave into the revlon lip butter, maybelline baby lips and benenfit they’re real mascara hype!
7) Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?
No I haven’t! I usually can’t resist the temptation haha! :’D
8) Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
Being a blogger myself I like to try out different things to review for you guys, and sometimes I get a bit too excited and just buy what I want without checking reviews. Sometimes it’s nice to see how you find the product without reading other reviews because it could change your mind, if you see what I’m saying!
They are all the questions! I love this tag, it’s so fun! Although I’d like to tag everyone, here are the people I especially want to tag:
Beauty On A Budget
a is for aileen
And of course anyone else who wants to do it! 🙂
Thanks so much for reading, I do hope you enjoyed this post and thank you to this lovely girl for tagging me! Check out her blog!