Hello guys! This is the very last blog post I’m doing in 2013, and I wanted to make it special with a memorable post, personal to me but something to share with you. In this post I’m telling you about 13 things I achieved in 2013, the best year of my life! Keep reading to know what they are:
1. Was invited to and attended achievement evening
2. Got my first real job and met Jude Law in the process
3. Started my own nail business and earned £40 from it
4. Got into an agency
5. Went to New York and had the time of my life. Met some amazing people and found the city of dreams.
6. Got levels in my assessments that I am actually proud and happy about
7. Taught myself how to do Bollywood dancing and performed a dance I made up at a wedding
8. Took two LAMDA exams and got a pass with a merit on both
9. Started a YouTube channel
10. Won giveaways-and started to believe in luck
11. Started to love what I have in life, rather than focusing on what I don’t have
12. Grew my hair super long
13. Succeeded with this blog. I get so much love and support from you guys all the time and I’m so thankful for that. By the end of last year I had about 40 followers, if that, and my New Years resolution for this year was 100. Now I have 470 amazing followers-and I love every single one of you!
I think this blog has been my biggest achievement, I’m starting to believe in myself and feel proud too! I love writing a beauty blog because my friends and family are always coming to me for advice, but also I get lovely emails and comments from you guys asking for help too! I’m always willing to give a helping hand, so drop me an email or comment one day and I promise I’ll reply!
Thanks to everyone who made this a brilliant year for me. I love you all!
I wish you all a fantastic 2014 filled with whatever you hope. I’ll see on kavichick2000 in 2014.
Thank you for reading,
Lots of love,