Before you read this post, don’t forget to enter my giveaway! Thanks!
Hello everybody! It seems like it’s been a long time since I’ve blogged, and it has really! Sorry about that!
Who’s liking the hot weather that England has finally got? I kind of like it, but sometimes I can’t bear it!
So one of my birthday presents was a GlossyBox subscription, which I was so excited about! When it came (yesterday) I was so happy as it came early!
Anyway I thought I’d do a review of it, with pictures to, as, and many of you GlossyBox subscribers can admit this, we all like to take a peek/spoiler at what’s in this months box!
This months theme is called ‘Seaside Splash’, which is filled with summer beauty must haves.
The box is super cute, blue with shells and seaweed on it. Inside, there is a lovely sea themed tissue paper with a bow tied on it, and inside of that contains the little surprises!
I forgot to mention that with the box there is also a sheet explaining the purpose and how to use each product.
So, now on to the products inside! I was very excited when I found out what products were in there! The products that I received are:
– Full sized Ciate Nail polish in Glossip (which is a gorgeous coral colour). I loveeee the packaging of this product! As GlossyBox says, it’s the cherry on top!
– Full sized Anatomicals Facial Spritz (which smells refreshing and of lavender). I haven’t used this yet but I can’t wait to try it!
– 2 Sleek Pout Paints in ‘Pinkini’ and ‘Lava’. Pinkini is this super bright hot pink and Lava is a coral toned orange. I think these are both full sized (8ml), which I am very chuffed about! I was actually planning to purchase these, so I’m very happy I get to try them first.
– Alterna Bohemian Wave Hair spray. This is supposed to give you beachy, tousled waves. I haven’t tried this yet so I’m not sure what it will be like, but it’s had good reviews so I have no doubt it will be great.
– Coola Classic Face sunscreen (Sample size). I’m excited to use this, as it smells nice and gentle.
So that is everything I got in my July GlossyBox! I have to say, I’m very impressed! I can’t wait to use all the products and also to receive my next box! Thank you, Mum & Dad!