Hello guys! So before I start, I just want to say a massive thank you to all my followers-on Wednesday I reached 200! I am so grateful and thankful for all of you, so to thank you I’m doing a giveaway, which should be up soon!
I thought today’s post could be a cooking one, as my last one was quite popular and I’m hoping this one will be too. Now, I’m not one who drinks coffee as I find it too bitter to drink, but… I ❤ Caramel Frappes, especially the ones from McDonald’s. It’s such a yummy drink, perfect for summer as it’s cooling and refreshing with the coffee.
Some people may find it a bit strange, so it’s kind of like Marmite-a love hate relationship. You’ll have to try it to know.
Now I don’t have a McDonalds close to me, so I can’t have a frappe when I need it unless I’m near one. And sometimes it can get a bit costly to keep on buying a drink, so, being me, I tried to recreate the drink myself.
You will need:
– A regular cup of black coffee
– Half a cup of milk
– Sugar or a sweetener- I used brown sugar
-Whipped cream (in a tube)
– Caramel Syrup
– An ice tray
– A cup and straw to put it in
1. Start off by making a regular cup of coffee. Add in 1-2 teaspoons of sugar into the coffee. Stir it in. We do this now so the sugar can dissolve better.
3. Once it is frozen then you need to bash the ice cubes out of the tray into the blender . You will need about 6-7 ice cubes, but it really depends on how big your cup is.
4. Add in your milk to the blender and also you caramel syrup. Add about 2 tablespoons worth in. You can add more or less, more if you want it sweeter, less if you want the coffee to be stronger.
5. Blend, blend, blend! You will soon have a smooth mixture. Poke a spoon through to see if there is any ice left then blend-if it is smooth and runny though, then don’t blend anymore, instead pour into your cup.
6. Squeeze whipped cream over the top. This step is optional, as this is where the calories come from.
Will you be making this? Do you have any duplicates of drinks in store? I want to know! I love reading your comments and I love talking to you all!
Follow if you haven’t already? It will make me smile! And why not, it’s national smile month!!
Like this post if you enjoyed reading, and I’ll see you guys next time!
What do you want to read from me? I want to make you happy so let me know what you’d like to read.