Hey everyone! Today I’m going to be telling you about some things I have really been loving this spring! I have a mixture of favourites, but I’ll start off with beauty!
1. Revlon Lip Butter, Peach Parfait: Okay, so I and many other beauty lovers have tried and raved on about how amazing these are, but I’ll say it again because it’s been such a pretty, wearable pink colour for the spring, and not too bright, which I dislike. I have my eye on Strawberry Shortcake and Sorbet!
2. Clinique High Impact Mascara: I love the wand on this, its so amazing. The mascara really does give my eyes high impact and rarely clumps either. I’ve had this for over a year now(I know you’re supposed to throw it out every 3-4 months, but hey ho!), and it still hasn’t dried out. Unfortunately, I’m nearly at the end of it though 😦
3. Avon Nail art tool: This is so handy for any nail art lover, it’s doubled sided- dotting tool and detailer brush. Such an amazing product, I’ve used it so much already! And so cheap-£1.50!
4. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush, Candy Coral: I love the whole concept of this, and the colour is so pretty! I could poke this baby all day. I so wish it would come to the UK, so I could get more.
5. B&BW Coconut Lime Verbena Body Splash: I’m not going to say anything but I LOVE IT (and plus, I’ve done a review of it already, in my all time favourite fragrances posts!)
6. Elf eyelid primer, Sheer: This is so affordable, and really makes my eyeshadow last all day, and tames the oily eyelids away!
7. Barry M nail polish, Spring Green: Oh my god! What can I say?! I love this nail polish so much! It’s the perfect bluey-green colour, so ideal for spring, and really makes my skin colour pop! My nails also look very glossy, very salon like! This is also currently my favourite colour! Also, I’ve had lots of compliments of this colour!
8. L&B Liquid eyeliner: I love the tiny brush this has, and amazing lasting power too! Really worth the £2! As you can see, with this product I managed to create the perfect winged eyeliner look (want a tutorial?).
So now moving onto the random favourites!
Geek style glasses: These add a fun quirky vibe to any outfit, and I love them!
Lush Atomic Toothy tabs: These are so quite and handy, a nice taste, but I’ve used them all up 😦
How to talk to anyone, by Leil Lowndes: This is such a helpful, great book. You learn so much from such a little thing!
Food catergory, mmmm…
Cookie dough Bites: Ahh these are so yummy and addictive! Need. More.
Pop Tarts- S’mores: Me and my dad both love them, I wish this flavour came to the UK.
Percy Pigs: Seriously can’t stop eating these! Veggie ones are the best though!
Can’t Hold Us-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton
The Way-Ariana Grande feat Mac Miller
Suit and Tie- Justin Timberlake
Ready or not- Bridgit Mendler
Hey Porsche- Nelly
Pretty Brown Eyes- Cody Simpson
So that’s everything I’m loving this Spring! I love so many things! What are your current favourites?
Comment for requests and feedback!
Please like this post if you enjoyed reading! And follow me if you haven’t done so already, it will make my day! 🙂
And answer my poll for fun, would you?!