I hope you are all well 🙂 So today I reached 30 followers, which was so exciting! Thank you to everyone who follows me! The 30th follower was:
She’s got a great blog, so go check it out.
Remind you of anything? *cough cough Hotel Chocolat*
Yep, that’s right, I made this chocolate slab all by myself.
It’s perfect for a gift, or even for yourself! I gave it as a gift for Christmas, but it looked almost professional! Don’t you agree?!
Anyway, if you want to know how to make this Chocolate slab at home, then keep reading!
1. Melt the chocolate into a liquid using a saucepan. You could use milk or dark. I used both.
2. Taking a baking parchment, spread the chocolate(s) onto the sheet. Don’t spread it out loads though, as it will get too thin.
3. Layer more chocolate on top. Keep layering it on until all the chocolate is used up. Remember, this will only work if the chocolate is layered thick.
4. Put into the Fridge. Leave it for about 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, melt some white chocolate. You don’t need much of this, as it is only to drizzle on top.
6. Take the slab out of the fridge and drizzle the chocolate sauce on over it. Be as messy as you want, that’s the fun of it. As you can see(above) I went mad and just splattered it on.
7. Put it in the fridge. Remember to be careful when you put it in, as the slab is still delicate.
8. Crush some chocolate. I used Maltesers , but you can use whatever you like. Sprinkles, candy canes, and other chocolate and sweets work just fine.
9. Sprinkle it on to the slab. Just sprinkle madly. Have fun.
10. Put it back into the fridge for another 10 minutes.
11. Once it is set, carefully peel it off the baking parchment, and you can wrap it up nicely. I wrapped some cellophane round mine. Simple, yet effective.
And your done!
Please try it out, and then post a picture of what yours looked like!
Like this post! Please follow me!