First of all, happy new year to everyone! I wish you all a great upcoming year with lots of fun and joy.
As the weather gets colder and colder, our skin gets drier, flakier and starts to peel. So, the routine I have been doing to keep my skin in good condition is here to share with you so you can get smoother skin and prevent your it from peeling too.
1. I start by scrubbing my face. I use LUSH Ocean Salt, which I think is £5.95. Quite dear for how much is in there, but all the same, I love it. Make sure you wet your face before scrubbing, as sometimes it can be very harsh on your skin if you don’t.
2. I then wash my face using Simple’s Moisturising Facial Wash. It is very gentle on your skin, and nicely cleanses without a strong scent.
3. Next I apply a face mask. I don’t do this everyday, but when my skin really needs rescuing then I do. I usually make my own. You can see how I do this in my post that is called ‘Baby Soft, glowing skin?! Yes please!’ It is basically a honey and olive oil facial. But it does use other ingredients. It’s great.
4. If I haven’t used the mask, I use a toner. I am loving using Boots Rosewater and Glycerin Toner. It’s so gentle and gorgeous on your skin, leaving a smooth and supple finish. A light and nice floral scent too. I apply this with a cotton pad. You will not believe how much dirt comes off even if you clean your face 6 times a day.
5. After that I moisturise my face. The moisturiser changes depending on how my skin is feeling. I often use a rich one though, as I do suffer from dry patches.
6. Next I scrub my lips using LUSH Popcorn lip scrub. This smells and tastes great too.
7. Lastly, I apply a Lip butter/balm. Again, it changes depending on the taste and scent I want. My two favourite lip products are:
The Body Shop Mango Lip butter.
And that’s it! You can probably tell how much of a LUSH lover I am. That’s right, I’m LUSH mad.
Hope you enjoyed reading. Please like, comment and follow!