Start getting into the Christmas mood by painting your nails to an XMAS theme. Quick, easy, but yet still so effective. Keep reading for a tutorial:
1. Start by cutting your nails down to an equal length. I prefer using a toenail clipper as these shape your nails nicely.
2. Next file your nails to the shape you like. I am going for a square shape.
3. Now paint your nails white. You can use a base coat if you like but I didnt bother.
4. Next take a thin Red nail striper and stripe your nails. Do the stripes quite close to each other. Then they should look something like this:
5. Once the nails are dry, paint a gliiter coat over the top. This is optional but I really think it is very festive and nice. A lovely finishing touch too.
6. Lastly, paint a top coat. This will add extra gloss and shine.
Beautiful! Hope you try it out! Post your finished nails and tag me.