Hello everyone! I think it’s going to be a tradition for me to start every blog post saying what a rubbish blogger I am.. I think my blog posts are going to be spontaneously posted now so forget about my schedule, so sorry for confusing you! How’s everyone’s Summer going? Have you done anything nice lately? I went on holiday about a week ago *dances reggae style* and it was amazing, I genuinely had one of the most wonderful week of my life, I couldn’t be more grateful for it. I really wanted to appreciate my time there and take everything in so I actually went phone/device free for the majority of the holiday, which was so refreshing and enjoyable. Now I’m back home and I have the holiday blues.. I might do a post full of pictures from the holiday if it doesn’t bring too many tears to my eyes (I don’t think I can cope waking up to dull, grey, miserable English “Summer” weather much longer).
Anyway, ramble over! Today I thought I would do a little different post on 10 Things That Really Annoy Me. Lately I’ve really been enjoying writing about lifestyle related things over Beauty and Fashion, but I have been shopping (yes, again) so expect a haul coming up. I’m going to jump right into the main juicy bit of my post, I hope you like it and can maybe relate to it.
- Mornings. I hate mornings. So. Much. No, genuinely I hate them with a passion and I can’t deal with the hatred I have towards them. Mornings are meant to be slept through until you wake up rested and ready for the day. Alarms are also frowned upon in Kavi land.
- People who think it’s okay to talk to you in the morning. Why?! Why on earth do you think it’s acceptable to talk to me in the morning and expect a response? The most you will receive is a mere grunt or nod, if I like you that is. However if you ask me to do anything in the morning please keep in mind that you will 100% get a very dirty look from me and multiple hate messages, telepathically.
- When people don’t smile back at you. I don’t understand why people don’t do this? I have gone out of my comfort zone to move my mouth up to try and make you and I feel a bit happier, and all I get in response is a blink. Well okay, don’t you worry about me I’ll just sink back down into my worm hole of misery where no happiness is shared.
- When people think I wear make up or clothes to impress other people. Umm, no. Hate to break it to you honey, but I actually enjoy dressing up in clothes that I feel happy in and I like applying my make up every day if I’m going out or staying in.
- People who edit the living daylight out of their pictures. Now I don’t mean that literally, but I’m pretty sure we can all think of one person who seems to enjoy faking their way to look amazing online when in reality they look like ‘Waka Flocka’ (yes I stole that from Twitter). It’s fine to bump up the brightness, maybe add a filter because that doesn’t change your appearance, but blurring out your imperfections and inflating your bum does nothing for your self confidence. How can anyone else love you if you can’t accept and embrace your unedited self?
- When the English Forecast is rain, storms oh and did I mention, rain. Yesss, that’s exactly the kind of Summer weather we all look forward to every year!
- When people are blunt. If you know me in real life you will know that I am a very chatty person and will write long paragraphs/chat for days with you, and I am actually interested in your life and ask lots of questions. So when people reply bluntly like ‘ok’ or ‘hmm yeah’ it instantly puts me off and I can guarantee you that I will stop putting effort in with you.
- Being a girl. There are so many things we must do as a girls and I just can’t be bothered for that life. I mean sometimes it’s okay but there is so much you have to do and it really annoys me. Hair treatments, buying a new mascara every 4 months, making sure your eyebrows are ‘on fleek’..
- When people fill in their eyebrows too much. Okay, if there is one thing I will teach a little girl it will be to NOT fill in your eyebrows with a sharpie. Your face is not a colouring book, if you want to use sharpies simply use it on paper, do not block fill in in your eyebrows because I promise you in 10 years time you will regret that.
- 10. When people think their hair is frizzy. Darling, you think your hair is frizzy? You haven’t seen mine, I’m basically a caveman who’s just trekked through the Amazon Jungle and then decided it would be amazing to get electrocuted. Can you imagine the look I so regularly sport? So please, do not say your hair is frizzy unless you want me to politely slap you round the face and show you my hair :)
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I know it was quite different to my usual stuff but I enjoyed writing it a lot.
What really annoys you?